What is Sound Therapy?
Stress reduction is one of the most important results of receiving sound healing. Stress is the underlying cause of many physical conditions and it melts away with ease when you are bathed in a sea of sound healing vibrations.
Sound Healing is so effective because it influences our emotional bodies as well as our physical bodies. emotional imbalances are at the root of many physical diseases and when we heal our emotional bodies, the physical symptoms disappear.
Sound and emotions are deeply connected. Human emotions have their immediate expression through sound, and it is often the repression of the sound of the emotions that creates emotional blockages. Conversely, sound can be used to unlock the blocked emotions and release them .
The Sound of singing bowls vibrates in a line with meridians in the body and it helps balancing them. It unleashes Kundalini, which sleeps dormant at your root chakra, and it then ascends up the central energy channel along your spine. This can be felt as slight tingling in the muscles if there are any blockages along the energy line.
Sound healing is also beneficial for deaf or people with hearing impaired. Even if they don’t hear the sound, they can still feel the vibrations.
Research shows that sound healing can help with improving aggressive and anti-social behaviour in children and youth.
An increasing number of mainstream medical and education institutions around the world use healing affects of singing bowls and gong as a vital process of cancer treatment. Deepak Chopra Centre in California has found that the sound of singing bowls is chemically metabolised in the body as the endogenous opioid, which works as internal medicine and pain reduction.
Some benefits of Sound Healing:
• Affects all cells in your body
• Changes our old patterns of behaviour, habits and way of thinking that no longer serve us
• Cleanses negative energy and emotions
• Connects with your higher self.
• Deep relaxation
• Helps to recover after illness, traumas and invasive medical treatments.
• Helps to cope with life’s challenges
• Improves sleep
• Increases vital energy flow, creativity, intuition and motivation
• Makes positive changes to our whole being
• Removes blockages and toxins
• Soothes, purify and harmonise your emotions and feelings
• Stimulates circulation.
• Stimulates endocrine glands and regulates hormonal functioning
• Strengthens immune system.
• Stress reduction, etc
• Conducive to healing and transformation
• Induces a state of meditation by calming the mind
• Reduces the internal dialogue
• Creates a state of relaxation and release of tension
• Stimulates the circulatory and glandular systems
• Rebalances the physical, emotional and spiritual bodies
• Helps clear energetic and emotional blockages
• Regenerates the parasympathetic nervous system
• Awakens higher states of consciousness
• Bathes you in a cascade of healing sound ,shifting the brain from Beta (waking state) to Theta or Delta (meditation) through the vibrations of the instrument.
A Sound Healing Treatment will take up to one hour and costs €60
Please text Ollie: 087 9793291 to book an appointment