Reflexology for Menopause with Sally Earlem
Reflexology for menopause
(suitable for qualified Reflexologists)
Reflexology for Menopause; supporting women to find their Post-Menopausal Zest for life
With Sally Earlam
Dates: 28-29 September 2023 (10am to 5pm)
To book your place visit – www.sallyearlam.co.uk/menopause-facetoface.html
If you would like to join the move to improve women’s health and to learn more about menopause, reflexology research, lifestyle factors for easing menopausal symptoms and focused reflexology techniques aimed at supporting the body through this time of transition – then this course is for you. This course is for qualified reflexologists only.
This is a 2 day face to face training course plus you will get access to the online modules for 18 months so you can access additional information and resources including videos of the practical sequences.
The theory will be covered in the morning and includes:
- Attitudes to menopause through history
- How experiences of menopause vary in different cultures – and what we can learn from this
- Physiology of perimenopause and menopause
- Reflexology Research
- The effect of stress on the menopause
- What we can do as reflexologists to support women through the menopause
- Holistic approach including 5 pillars for healthy menopause; Diet, Exercise, Relaxation, Sleep and Purpose
- Common conditions such as hot flushes, night sweats, anxiety and mood swings etc
- Focused Reflexology Techniques for supporting women going through the perimenopause, menopause and beyond
The afternoons are practical based, starting with a demonstration of reflexology techniques including additional opening and closing moves, a focused menopause support sequence, an anxiety support sequence, a lymphatic drainage sequence and an endocrine balance.
Any questions please email Sally – firstname.lastname@example.org