Reproflexology™ Part 1 and 2: Reproductive Reflexology for Fertility & Sub-Fertility with Barbara Scott
Day 1 (JUne 23rd) – 10am to 4pm
Day 2 (June 24th)– 10am to 4pm
Day 3 (June 25th ) – 9:30am to 4pm
– Information Gathering
– Understanding the Menstrual Cycle
– Lifecycle of a Sperm Cell
– Chakra Balancing for Fertility
– Tools and Techniques.
– What Affects Our Fertility, Causes and Diseases – Male and Female
– Diet/Nutrition and Lifestyle
– Diagnostic Tools – Orthodox and Complementary, Endocrine and Reproductive Balancing.
– Advanced Male/Female Diagnostic Tests Emotional Aspects to Consider
– Medicated cycles, Intrauterine Insemination, In Vitro Fertilisation, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection, Reflexology and its Role
– When to Treat and when NOT to Treat.
A pillow, blanket, wax/cream for foot work. Coloured pens/pencils for note
Notebook and colour taking and marking the feet reflex points on feet.
to book a place on this course
The course is designed for qualified reflexologists with a minimum Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology. If you have a different qualification and/or are still studying please email with the details before booking to see if we can accommodate you
The balance must be paid no later than seven days before the start of each course. Once the course notes have been sent as an e-document pdf file we regret that no refunds can be made as the materials are non-returnable when sent via email.