Ayurvedic Face Massage with Dr Deepa Apte
Ayurvedic Face Massage
(suitable for those with recognised Anatomy and Physiology Diploma)
Dates: October 10th 2023
Times: 10am to 4pm approx
Course Fee: €175
- Introduction to principles of Ayurveda
- Explanation of the 3 Doshas or body types and their characteristics
- Determining ones Dosha type.
- Practical information on how to book clients, preparation, and treatment journey
- Full sequence of traditional Ayurvedic face lift massage, which is a highly effective method of achieving healthy and younger looking skin
- Important Marma points on the face that relate to different Doshas and body constitutions
- How to work on these Marma points to alleviate various symptoms
- Learn to adapt Ayurvedic face massage techniques and choose
- Ayurvedic oils to suit a client’s body constitution or Dosha
- How to tailor make treatments based on Ayurvedic body type
- The workshop is fully accredited by FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists – www.fht.org.uk). Successful completion will lead to the award of an Ayurveda Pura Academy Certificate in Ayurvedic Face Lift Therapy.
- The workshop qualifies for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and Continuing Personal and Professional Development (CPPD) points.
For further info/booking, email: firstname.lastname@example.org